I was born and raised in Columbus, Georgia. After I graduated high school, I served five years in the U.S. Navy. I continued my education during and after my service in the Navy, which includes a degree in Management from the University of Maryland and a degree in Environmental Science from Rutgers University. Prior to my career in real estate, I worked as an environmental consultant for various commercial real estate companies, developers and financial institutions.
I have been married to my husband, Tom, for 18 years. We have a fourteen-year-old son, Hayden, and an twelve-year-old daughter, Lauren. I enjoy cooking, road trips, reading, spending time with my friends & family and real estate.
I have been a full-time Realtor licensed in Georgia and Alabama since February 2000. I was an Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker for 16 years. I moved my license in 2016 to Keller Williams and in 2018 to Remax. Each move has allowed me to grow and enhance the services that I provide to my clients. I currently offer residential sales, commercial/investment sales and property management.
My goal is to provide my clients exceptional service with full communication delivered with integrity, honesty and professionalism before, during, and after the closing.
My accomplishments as a Realtor include:
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Graduate of the Georgia Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Accredited Seller's Representative (ASR)
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Certified Military Specialist
- Served as a Local Director of the Columbus Board of Realtors
- Member of the Columbus Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence
- Recipient of the Columbus Board of Realtors Rookie of the Year
- Ranked in the top 8% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Nationwide
- Coldwell Banker KPDK Master Agent Certified
- Georgia Property Management Specialist
- Keller Williams Silver Level Award of Excellence 2017
- Remax Executive Club 2018